Data Structure in C++
Data Structure Tutorial in C++
Data structures are used to store data in a computer in an organized form. In C++ language Different types of data structures are; Array, Stack, Queue, Linked List, Tree.
- Array: Array is collection of similar data type, you can insert and deleted element form array without follow any order.
- Stack: Stack work on the basis of Last-In-First-Out (LIFO). Last entered element removed first.
- Queue: Queue work on the basis of First-In-First-Out (FIFO). First entered element removed first.
- Linked List: Linked list is the collection of node, Here you can insert and delete data in any order.
- Tree: Stores data in a non linear form with one root node and sub nodes.
An algorithm is a finite set instruction, which is written for solve any problem. Algorithm is not the complete code or program, it is just like a English language.
Application of data structures.
With the help of Data Structure you can design following application and Data Structure are used in these fields.
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Database Management System
- Statistical analysis package
- Numerical Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence