Tags for YouTube Video
How to Optimize YouTube Video Tags
Tags are same like keywords used in case of SEO of website, in tags field must be use video related keywords and phrase.
- You can only use 500 characters in your tags.
- Don't use misleading tags as this process will end up working against you in the search algorithm.
- Specific Tags: These are one-word keywords that represent the topic at hand. If YouTube gives you pre-filled suggestions that are essentially what you want, then use those, but also use the same words in a generic way.
- Compound Tags: These are multiple-word tags. Just copies the title and uses it as a tag, leaving out conjunctions and prepositions (such as in, of, and, etc.), because YouTube ignores these words.
- Generic Tags: These are words like how-to, tutorial, and vlog. YouTube offers suggestions, so use these type tags.
- Misspellings: Use Misspellings words because people search for these words.