Add Column in Table in MS-Word
How to Add Column in Table in MS-Word
You can increase or add new column in table according to your requirement. To add new column in table place cursor where you want add new column and right click then choose insert column.
Steps to Add Column in Table in MS-Word
- Place the cursor where you want add new column.
- Right click the mouse, it will display a menu
- Place the arrow over Insert option
- It shows a list of commands
- As your requirment select 'Insert Columns to the Right' or 'Insert Columns to the Left'
Path variable is set for providing path for all Java tools like java, javac, javap, javah, jar, appletviewer which are used in java programming. All these tools are available in bin folders so we set path upto bin folders. Difference between path and classpath in Java
Classpath variable is set for providing a path for predefined Java classes which is used in our application. All classes are available in lib/rt.jar so we set classpath upto lib/rt.jar. Difference between path and classpath in Java
Cloud computing is the on demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. Cloud Computing Tutorial