Insert Smart Art in MS-Word
How to Insert Smart Art in MS-Word
Smart Art is used for represent process flow, a relationship or an organization hierarchy. It is useful to explain your word in graphical format.
Insert Smart Art in Word
- Place mouse cursor in the document where you want to insert graphics.
- Choose Insert tab
- In Illustrations group select the 'Smart Art' command
- On left hand side, a dialog box appears with list of categories
- In the center you will see the illustrations available in a category
- Choose desired illustration and click Ok