Microsoft Office Button
Microsoft Office Button in MS-Word
Microsoft Office Button located on top of the left corner of the window. It is new feature in ms-word and it replace the traditional File Menu.
When you click on this button it offer list of commands like below images;
- New This command enable you to open new work sheet.
- Open This command enable you to open existing document which is saved on computer
- Save This command is used for save file after completion of work
- Save as Using this command you can save currunt open file with different name and at different place.
- Print This command allow you to print currunt open document.
- Prepare This command enable you to prepare the document for distribution, it means you can view and edit the document properties and inspect the hidden metadata.
- Send Using this command you can send documnet to other people using E-mail ID.
- Publish Using this commnd you can create a blog with the content of the document.
- Exit This command is used to close the currently open file.