Insert Symbols in Excel
How to Insert Symbols in Excel
Some time you need to use specific symbon on your worksheet like Cruncy symbol to solve this type problem MS-Excel provide predefind symbols in Insert Symbol section.
Steps to Insert Symbols and Specific Character in Excel
- First Select Cell where you need the symbol.
- Click on Insert Tab
- Select Symbol command, on the right end of the ribbon.
- Now you can get numbers of symbols
- Click on Symbols according to your requirment
- Next Click on Insert button to inser symbol in your cell