How to Reduce Website Loading Time
How to Decrease Website Loading Time
Before work for reduce load time for website do following things
- Check the current speed of your website using Google's PageSpeed Insights
- Pingdom Tests load time of a webpage, analyzes it and finds bottlenecks.
- GTMetrix Gives you an insight on how well your website loads and gives you actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
Tips to Reduce Website Loading Time
- Check the current speed of your website
- Optimize your image size
- Use Content Delivery Network
- Avoid self hosted videos
- Use CSS sprites
- Switch off the plugins you won't use
- Apply CSS3 and HTML5 to Improve Page Load Time